StanCert to facilitate OECD workshop of product safety and risk
StanCert facilitates US, EU and China discussions on product safety
StanCert organises an Australian Technical Infrastructure Alliance Awareness Raising Event in Canberra on the 8th of September 2011
New bunk bed safety laws
StanCert leverages its expertise in public risk management and mitigation to help its clients develop appropriate strategies that transform regulatory and compliance obligations into competitive advantage.
StanCert has a range of services for business including:
Other StanCert services include:
- Risk, quality and project management.
- Research, analysis and policy advice.
- Face-to-face and online training programs.
- Facilitation and presentations.
StanCert's valued business clients and associates (current and past) include:
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
- Direkt Consulting Pty Ltd
- Insurance Australia Group (IAG)
- Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ)
- Macquarie group
- MicroHeat Technologies Pty Ltd
- National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA)
- National Health & Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- National Measurement Institute (NMI)
- PDP Australia
- Standards Australia
- The Wiggles
- Westpac Banking Corporation
Why choose StanCert
With a proven track record of creating competitive advantage for organisations and industries facing challenges of internal innovation, networked economy and knowledge management, the StanCert team of experts leads the field in delivering business benefits to organisations engaging in international trade.
The StanCert team have devoted many years to analysing, defining and communicating efficient industry and organisational best practice. The team has been responsible for the development of some of Australia's best known management systems and supporting business improvement techniques related to corporate governance, compliance management, risk management, quality, safety and environmental management.
Call StanCert to discuss this service